Thursday 2 February 2012

The future of this Blog

After much internal debate over what format I should use on my Blog I have decided that micro-blogging is the way I should go and picking random topics that I find interesting will be my intended course.  These will hopefully be short and to the point pieces where the reader does not have to scroll down to read the whole article. My interests lie mainly in Auction sites, DVD, Blu-Ray, Movies and TV Shows so if those appeal to you the reader, then maybe this has a future. I may also stick in the odd current event topic that I find interesting.

Building my own website over the last year and writing articles for it has taught me one very important lesson; writing is extremely difficult.  As many people already know, putting words out there in the ethernet is the easiest thing in the world but having your thoughts progress in an easy, legible, natural and interesting way is not so easy.

I have never taken a course in creative writing nor had any formal writing training since leaving school in the 90's so anything I have written thus far seems (to me) unplanned, rushed and not at all appearing the way it does in my head.  Kudos to all of you who have mastered this craft, I doff my hat to you. Please be patient with me reader, if anyone does find my Blog :-)

Constructive comments are always welcome, trolls are not!


No comments:

Post a Comment